It's so nice of you to stop by and see what I've been up to this past month, both in my bookish life and my LIFE life. Check out this month's highlights and see what I've been up to! (This meme is inspired by Jamie's Monthly Rewind.)
Hello! Hopefully you enjoyed your last few weeks of summer. For those of you back in school, good luck! I actually miss being a student, which I never thought I'd say. Ever. August was quieter here on the blog. I've been trying to figure out how to juggle my blog, my new job, a singing group I just joined, and my social life. Hopefully I get the hang of things soon! And wow... I know I'm 9 days late in posting this wrap-up, but I know you've already forgiven me. :)
5 Things That Happened to Me this Month:
1. I got a brand new job. I now help people research their ancestors.
2. I had to leave on-the-job training early to go to the ER with my second kidney stone. Ick!
3. I started singing again with the alumni of a choir I was in in college. LOVE that we're together again!
4. I finally got my family to board the Bones TV series bandwagon.
5. Someone thought I was a famous author, and wrote to me to thank me for my inspiring work. (Don't worry! I corrected the situation!)
5 New Things I Discovered this Month:
1. Coconut oil does amazing things to my hair, and makes it verrrrrry soft.
2. Mixing a little corn starch with my foundation cuts down majorly on summer face shine.
3. I have 5 new kitties who live under my deck in the backyard.
4. Gas is $3.73 a gallon, and I'm dying as a result.
5. That cauliflower pizza crust that everyone is pinning is actually really gross.
Favorite Book of the Month:
Degrees of Wrong by Anna Scarlett (see my review)
Most Popular Posts on the Blog:
Throne of Glass by Sara J. Maas (Mini Book Review)
Pizza, Love, and Other Stuff that Made Me Famous by Kathryn Williams (Book Review)
Again... That's totally the Same cover! (#3)
Exciting things coming up...
1. Yay for all the TV shows starting up again!
2. Fall weather! (sweaters, hot chocolate, fall leaves)
So, how was your August? Let me know what you've been up to lately!